At Spectro Scientific we are committed to providing educational services in support of our customers. Our courses combine classroom and hands on training at our headquarters in Chelmsford, MA. We can also provide training at a customer’s site when there are groups of students, at an additional cost.
The educational courses provide foundational training for any level user including the following topics:
- What are the different models of instruments and what are the right applications for them
- What are the Key Components within the instrument and how they connect and interact
- What are the right consumables for the application and how to identify them
- How to navigate the software and how to report or transfer the results
- Daily instrument operation for any user to be able to know their way around the instrument and be able to comfortably work with the instrument
- "Best Practices" for operating the instrument and how to achieve accurate and repeatable results while running the instrument
- A user's overview of the major components within the instrument and when to call Spectro Service for maintenance, repair or replacement issues
- Overview of how to identify and resolve common faults or address inaccuracies
Classes are small for personalized attention and are highly rated by our customers. The class size is limited to five (5) attendees for personalized attention.
Current Courses Offered:
NOTE: Training courses are subject to cancellation if 5 students have not signed up two weeks prior to the course start date.
A registration form must be completed and returned to Spectro to save you a space in the class.
Assistance can also be provided by calling Customer Support at (978) 431-1130, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Class Schedule 2016:
February 22 - 25, 2016
September 26 - 29, 2016