Fluid Management Academy
Product Knowledge at Your Fingertips with the FLUID MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
Optimize the operation and maintenance of your Spectro Scientific and Grabner Instruments fluid analyzers and software. It’s easy with the new Fluid Management Academy,TM an online learning tool developed for all users, from the novice to the expert.
COST AND TIME SAVINGS – Eliminate the need for in-person classes, travel expenses and time away from your site. In just one click, access courses that will set you up for success from your current location.
IMMEDIATE, ACCESSIBLE CONTENT – E-learners can access content from any location, at any time 24/7. Users can log on from any device, whether a desktop, tablet, laptop or smartphone.
FLEXIBILITY TO CHOOSE – Learn at your own pace and build the product knowledge to fit your goals and schedule; courses range from Level 1 to Level 3 depending on your needs.
EASE OF USE – Designed with an intuitive user interface and dashboard with courses, multimedia content and exams. Content is delivered in short (60-90 minute) online courses led and designed by subject matter experts.
DATA SECURITY – Ensures security of data and the privacy of users. All transactions, connections and communications are secure with enrollment keys, advanced password authentication, domain-based registrations, backup data storage and data encryption.
The following courses are available for purchase:
- MiniLab 23 with TruVu 360 operation I
- MiniLab 53 with TruVu 360 operation I
- MiniLab 53 with OilView operation I
- MiniLab 153 with OilView operation I
- MiniLab 153 with TruVu 360 operation I
- How to operate MicroLab analyzer I
- How to operate FluidScan IR oil analyzer I
- Fundamentals FluidScan IR oil Analyzer II
- How to operate MiniVisc viscometer I
- How to operate SpectrOil elemental Analyzer I
- How to operate LaserNet Fines particle Analyzer I
- How to operate TruVu 360 system I
- How to operate OilView system I
- How to operate Grabner FP Vision I
Watch the video to learn more about Fluid Management Academy
Download the Fluid Management Academy Brochure to learn more