Spectro Scientific is always looking for exceptional talent. If you have interest in working with us, please submit your resume to email@example.com
- Northwest Regional Sales Manager
The Northwest Regional Sales Manager (OR, WA, ID, MT, WY and Western Canadian provinces of BC, AB, and SK), reporting to the North America Sales Director, is directly responsible for driving revenue growth in his/her region by:
- Strategically deploying sales, marketing, engineering, aftermarket, and support resources to potential and existing customers and key accounts;
- Driving distribution channels in maximizing company exposure in the marketplace, while identifying and engaging with potential new channels.
- Acquiring and developing broad, long-term sales and support relations with key customer accounts in strategic market segments;
- Providing feedback to relevant parties in the company on market sentiment, direction and acceptance of our solutions;
- Developing and executing strategies in his/her region to enable long-term, high-margin revenue growth.
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Mechanical Engineer with a systems-level understanding of mechanical assemblies, material properties, electronics, optics, and fluidics. The individual will direct, guide and directly contribute to the design of modules, assemblies, and components for advanced precision analytical instrumentation. The individual must have a strong technical background that includes the successful application of principles, theories, and concepts in the functional engineering field plus a working knowledge of other related disciplines. The individual must have a proven track record of designing complete solutions and the ability to generate creative design concepts from design inputs, prototype those concepts, and evaluate those designs through sound experimental design.
- Software Engineer
The Software Engineer is responsible for helping to diagnose, troubleshoot and solve problems reported from the customer support team and other internal resources. The candidate will work closely with customer support, field support and the software development team to help resolve customer issues. Ideal candidates will possess knowledge of .NET programming languages, networking, and SQL database queries. The successful candidate needs to possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, the ability to read existing application code and understand its logic.