Spectro Scientific is always looking for exceptional talent. If you have interest in working with us, please submit your resume to email@example.com
- Data Scientist
Spectro Scientific is seeking a Data Scientist with a background in creating machine learning algorithms. The successful candidate will have strong algorithm development experience, which may come from experience in such diverse areas as physics, data science, or computer science. The candidate will work to enhance the Spectro Scientific’s TruVu platform and related rules engines with data-driven diagnostic and prognostic tools.
Are you looking for a challenge? How about changing an entire industry with your input? Spectro Scientific’s TruVu platform is changing the fluids analysis industry. We are looking for a data scientist who knows various approaches to solving stochastic problems. Further, knowing how large information databases and related algorithms can be put to use to enhance the quality of your predictions will be key. You will not come onboard alone – Spectro’s existing fluidics rules engines have for years provided our customers with information-rich guidance, and you will join a team with deep experience in fluids analysis and failure mode indication.
- Northwest Regional Sales Manager
The Northwest Regional Sales Manager (OR, WA, ID, MT, WY and Western Canadian provinces of BC, AB, and SK), reporting to the North America Sales Director, is directly responsible for driving revenue growth in his/her region by:
- Strategically deploying sales, marketing, engineering, aftermarket, and support resources to potential and existing customers and key accounts;
- Driving distribution channels in maximizing company exposure in the marketplace, while identifying and engaging with potential new channels.
- Acquiring and developing broad, long-term sales and support relations with key customer accounts in strategic market segments;
- Providing feedback to relevant parties in the company on market sentiment, direction and acceptance of our solutions;
- Developing and executing strategies in his/her region to enable long-term, high-margin revenue growth.
- Customer Support Engineer
Working out of our Chelmsford, MA office, Support Engineers deliver effective technical customer support to our rapidly growing customer base, delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical customers while also supporting a wide range of technologies. Working with the rest of customer support team, and organization, support engineers are responsible for supporting customers and channel partners globally by handling an inflow of incoming communications using the company support infrastructure and tools. This position requires a high level customer and employee interaction; the ideal candidate possesses adequate technical acumen, and the ability to provide a high level of customer service.
The most important criteria for joining our team are:
•Client-facing experience with a passion for exceeding customer expectations
•Written and verbal skills; excellent phone manner
• Knack for finding creative solutions to unique problems, and thrive in challenging situations