Essential Responsibilities Include:
• Work with marketing and sales to develop event strategy, goals and KPIs.
• Build out a detailed event calendar with associated budget.
• Manage the execution of all event planning and logistics, including staffing, travel logistics, shipping, creative and brand requirements, booth set up and breakdown.
• Lead creation of event communications and promotion to drive meaningful attendance and engagement with key prospects, partners, and customers.
• Work across organization to develop post-event follow-up communications and activities.
• A track record of good judgment and decision-making in positions with significant responsibility
• Highly autonomous and able to independently identify high value projects and drive them to completion
• Demonstrated leadership capability in cross-functional team environments
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
• 4-7 years of corporate event marketing experience, tech background preferred.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Basic understanding of the marketing funnel and how marketing organizations use customer personas and journeys.
• Multitasker with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
• Experience with Salesforce CRM and Marketing Automation tools (Hubspot, Act On, Marketo)
• Ability to travel as needed.