Essential Duties & Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Responsibilities Include
- Work collaboratively with software developers and the customer support team to diagnose application issues and provide root cause analysis.
- Triage customer incidents and fulfill customer specific requests.
- Take ownership of reported issues and see problems through to resolution
- Follow procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate software developers
Qualifications & Requirements
- BE, BS in CS/CE or related technical degree
- Software Engineer with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in developing .NET applications
- Experience in SQL database queries
- Experience in version control and bug tracking software
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Has the capability to multi-task successfully
- Self-motivated and willing to “do what it takes” to get the job done
- High degree of organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership