Ethanol in Gasoline (Petrol)
- Equivalent to lab GC methods
- Reduce delays for trucks at loading rack
- Easy to use for non-technical personnel
- Calibrate for different base gasolines
- Correlates with ASTM D4815
Too much ethanol in gasoline can cause issues in some engines. In order to verify the ethanol is blended correctly or a received fuel load is as specified, the InfraCal 2 is often used for a quick fuel test. The InfraCal 2 will give a result in under a minute that will be comparable to gas chromatographic methods and ASTM 4815*. These easy-to-use, cost competitive instruments can be located right at a loading rack or in a laboratory.
The InfraCal 2 ATR-E is the latest introduction to our easy to use analyzers for measuring percent ethanol in petrol. The InfraCal 2 features data storage and transfer, multiple calibrations and password protection for instrument settings.