Spectroil Q100 Elemental Spectrometer has been replaced by the SpectrOil 100 Series.
Oil is the lifeblood of equipment, and as such carries wear debris and other important information from all parts of the operating system. Thus analysis of oil samples provides a non-invasive indication of component and overall machinery health, making it an essential tool for maintenance programs. Oil analysis is often able to identify problems before vibration analysis can detect them. Spectroil measures trace quantities of elements dissolved or suspended as fine particles in natural or synthetic petroleum based products using the time-tested and reliable rotating disc electrode (RDE) technique. The Spectroil is easy to use and reliable, and with 1500 units shipped has become the workhorse of commercial and military oil analysis laboratories that require rapid analysis of wear metals, contaminants and additives in lubricants.
Features & Benefits
The Spectroil Q100 uses the same technology and design concepts that Spectro has successfully applied over the years to the Spectroil M family of spectrometers. It is the next step in design and performance utilizing the most up-to-date solid-state electronics and optical systems.
Provides Accurate & Reliable results
Fast & Easy to Operate
Immediate Results On-Site
- Wear Metals: Al, Cd, Cr, Cu, Fe, Pb, Mg, Mn, Mo, Ni, Ag, Sn, Ti, V, Zn
- Allows trending of normal machine wear.
- Delivers an early warning of abnormal marine wear and provides elemental information which can be used to determine the source of the problem depending on the metallurgy of the components in the machinery.
- An additional 13 elements (Sb, Bi, As, In, Co, Zr, W, Sr, Li, Ce, Nb and Rh) can be added at anytime without the need for hardware upgrades.
- Contaminants: B, Ca, K, Si, Na
- Identifies contamination issues such as coolant leaks, sea water contamination, ingested dirt, etc.
Chemistry and Viscosity
- Additives: Ba, B, Ca, Cr, Cu, Mg, Mo, P, Si, Zn
- Detects changes in additive concentrations due to fluid mix-up, dilution, or contamination.
- Trusted by military organizations worldwide for their critical assets.
- Used by numerous Formula One racing teams to monitor engine wear
66 cm x 40 cm x 74 cm
26 in. x 16 in. x 29 in.
Weight 75 kg (165 lbs)