LubeTrak is a web-based subscription service that automatically updates, tracks, analyzes, stores, and graphs your company’s fluid analysis test results. LubeTrak offers companies of all sizes a proactive, easy-to-use, and understand management information system that includes cloud-based storage.
MicroLab users, can utilize the password-protected MyLubeTrak platform to ensure that critical information is delivered in a fast and effective way so that you can make the smartest maintenance decisions possible. Combined with a MicroLab analyzer, LubeTrak is an essential tool in your condition-based maintenance program. This will help avoid downtime, prevent catastrophic equipment failures, and decrease maintenance and overall operating cost.
LubeTrak offers 11 pre-configured data-based reports, and the option to custom- configure reports to meet your company’s needs. The dashboard graphics provide an equipment overview, consolidates the latest results, and shows ‘red-flag’ problems. LubeTrak continues to lead the way in using fluid-analysis reporting as a critical component of any effective preventive maintenance and asset management program.
Features & Benefits
1. Powerful Visual Summary of Your Data “At A Glance”: With our continuously updated Dashboard view, you can see all of your test data summarized in one place and easily viewed in colorful, graphic charts
2. Monitor Trends Using Graphic Charts: Puts complicated information into an easy-to-understand format of graphs or charts. Charts are automatically created for you by selecting filters to provide a visual representation of contaminants, wear levels, and other factors tracked
3. Customizable: Customized reports so each subscriber has the option to create reports to fit their own specific reporting needs -just by clicking filtering options from the menu
4. Alert System: Alerts are sent to your computer or mobile phone and can be tailored to each subscriber’s concerns and internal distribution needs
5. Ability to Streamline internal Communications: A single summary view in the Management Summary format
6. Broad Range of Pre-configured Report Options: Just click and select filters to access 11 report views, enabling users to choose if they want to drill-down to very detailed views or not
7. Individual Equipment Management Monitoring Tool: With an easy option to display equipment history, LubeTrak can be used as an important tool in a total Equipment Asset Management Program
8. User Administration System: Permits the administrator (as designated for each subscribing company) to add or delete users, and grant each individual user password protected access to specific reports
9. User Preference System: Permits each user to determine when and how information is received, how it’s displayed, and how that user can communicate with others
10. Multiple Language Options for Reporting: Enables usage without need for translation in many countries