CoolCheck 2 - Automated Coolant and DEF Analyzer
|Easy to interpret results for the non-expert||• Provides corrective advice to avoid failures before they happen.
• Measured results are also graded >NORMAL > ABNORMAL > SEVERE
|Fast and easy to use||• Designed for use by the non-expert. Load sample and push one button.
• Performs nine tests in just 45 seconds
• No hazardous, dangerous chemicals and inaccurate test strips commonly used in manual testing
|Identifies common cooling system problems||• System contamination
• Depletion of key additives
• Mixed fluid types
|Enable fleet managers to track results||•LubeTrak allows managers to effectively maintain the health and efficient operation of equipment in a database with easy to use analysis and web-based reporting tools.|
The analyzer employs both NIR and UV spectrometers to determine the health of your coolant system.
Testing your coolant and maintaining your system at optimum levels will help prevent:
• Corrosion, pitting, rust build-up
• Damaged seal/coolant leaking into oil
• Overheating, boil-over, engine seize-up
• Engine damage from freezing
As an added benefit, CoolCheck tests for correct DEF levels. An incorrect DEF mixture can also be harmful:
• Reduces engine efficiency
• Negates emission reduction efforts
10.5” (L) x 9” (W) x 4.5” (H) (28cm x 23cm x 11.5 cm)
Weight 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg)