SpectrOil 100 Series is a precision benchtop RDE-OES elemental analyzer for lubricants, fuel, coolants and water.
The SpectrOil 100 Rotating Disc Electrode Optical Emission Spectrometer (RDE-OES) is the eighth generation of the market leading RDE elemental spectrometer. It is widely used in commercial oil laboratories, on-site or trailer labs, as a proven means of precisely determining elemental composition in lubricating oil, coolant, light or heavy fuels, grease, and process water. It is also a key component of Spectro’s MiniLab Series of on-site oil analysis solutions, including the best selling MiniLab 153.
Principle of Operation
• No sample dilution, no solvent
• Only use 2 ml of oil
• 30 second test time with up to 31 elements simultaneously measured
• Sub PPM lower limit of detection (LOD) for most elements
• Push button operation, simple to use for both laboratory and on site applications
• Conforms to ASTM-D6595 (Oil) and ASTM-D6728 (Fuel)
SpectrOil 100 Series Programs and Calibration Ranges in ppm
Product models and default calibration program
|Model||Calibration Included||Optional Calibration|
|120C||M99947-Commercial 24||Any above|
Consumables used by calibration programs
To ensure accurate and stable measurement results, different consumables are used for different calibration programs. Only Spectro Scientific certified consumables are qualified to meet performance specifications.
Resources & Downloads
- Datasheet SpectrOil 100 Series
- Application Note: Performance with Lubrication Oils
- White Paper: Overview of Rotating Disc Electrode (RDE) Optical Emission Spectroscopy for in-service oil analysis
66 cm x 40 cm x 74 cm
26 in. x 16 in. x 29 in.
Weight 75 kg (165 lbs)